Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's official....I am old...

I found my first "white" hair yesterday! Yes, it is true! I am 30 and now I officially feel old having had this moment of discovery. How depressing. I, of course searched to see if there were anymore, and thankfully I did not find anymore. And the one that I did find, I quickly removed from my head. But man that makes me feel old. Of course, I know a lot of my friends and family who found their first "one" a lot earlier than I have, but still this is me I am talking about with my first white hair...and that thing was white. No mistaking it for a blonde hair at all. You should have seen me putting it up to anything that was even remotely dark in color, to make sure that yes indeed, it was white and not blonde. I am supposed to remain ageless. LOL Or so I would like to think! Time to get my hair colored and highlighted here really soon. :(~

No comments:

Post a Comment