Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday Baby!

Woo Hoo! I am excited. I love the Super Bowl, if you can't tell. Granted the teams I would have liked to see in it again this year (Chicago Bears or Green Bay) are not there, but none the less I am still going to watch. :) And even though I could personally careless who wins the game, since my Bears and Packers are not there, I will be cheering for New England over the Giants. And this is simply because the Giants beat out the Packers in the playoffs. And honestly I would like to see New England go undefeated this season. I mean if you are going to take it, take it all the way! Time to make Super Bowl history boys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandi... fancy meeting you here... don't you just love that the Patriots were given the boot?!! :) That was an AWESOME game!!

    We made hot wings and pizza... just us and had a blast! ;)

    ReplyDelete