Friday, March 14, 2008

Seriously People...

So I’ve been seeing these "ads" that are like "click here to find out the day you are going to die?" blah blah blah. I mean seriously, who are the people who click on these flashy banner ads...and who really wants to even have some computer generated, random b.s. day thrown out there, as to when you are supposedly going to die. Now, granted I know these kinds of things are supposed to be for "fun" (wth??? kind of fun is in this), but that has to be one of the dumbest advertisements ever. And let’s just say for one minute this thing is for real, and there was a way to find out when you were going to die...who in the hell really wants to know this kind of crap? Oh please...pick me, pick me. I want to know when I am going to die, so I can start counting down the days and the minutes until that day comes! Yeah, I think I’ll pass.


And who sits down and thinks of this kind of advertising or this kind of site? And someone actually paid someone money for this b.s.? I mean seriously, you can’t come up with something better than "find out when you are going to die" advertising. Let me tell you, that is some creative advertising right there baby!!! Let me get right on that and waste precious seconds of my life clicking on your site, so I can have some computer generated site throw out some random date as to when I am going to die...and hey if i click it a couple times I am going to get a different answer every time. And get this, if I click it enough times, I just may get the right answer after clicking it 29,748 times. Sarcasm tonight is flowing through the veins people! But all sarcasm aside...dumb advertising folks! Get a life...you know like the one that I have that is blogging about this kind of stupid advertising! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment