Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July

This year we stayed home and had a cookout at our house for the 4th of July. My brother and his family were out of town camping over the holiday weekend, with my brothers in-laws and a couple of their friends. So, I invited my Mom and Step-Dad over, as well as my sister and her family to join us. It was a nice time just having a relaxing holiday together. No drama, good food, and a nice time was had by all. We did consider going to Harristown for their fireworks or else going down to the lake to watch the fireworks they put on each year.

Last weekend we went to Arthur and watched their fireworks display, so personally I was okay with sitting these out tonight. Sometimes it is just a huge hassle trying to find a parking space down at the lake and then the traffic getting out is always forever long. Well even though we decided to not venture out to Harristown or to the lake, I only had to walk out my front door to see a really nice fireworks display that people in our neighborhood put on. Happy 4th of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment