Monday, December 22, 2008

Ava's Christmas Pictures...

Merry Christmas 2008


Ava actually was sitting next to this present and decided to lay her head on it. It just looked so sweet and innocent and I thought it was worth capturing. So cute!

I love the pouty looks I get from her sometimes. She thinks she is being uncooperative (which she is), but they make for such awesome photos too. I do not feel like the person always has to be looking at the camera and smiling to capture such great photos!

She wanted to open this present so bad, even when I kept telling her there actually wasn't anything in the box. It was just for decoration.

She loves these snowflakes on our tree and it makes for an adorable prop. A little messy since there was glitter everywhere from the snowflakes, but well worth it, since I love this photo of her.

Priceless. This is Ava doing her "cheese" smile, but also with the added bit of laughter too. Once she warms up to having her picture taken she is quite a bit of fun.

This is Ava's you can't see me pose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment