Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not A Care In The World...

Yesterday it was kind of a dreary day outside, so Ava spent some time totally engrossed in watching some of her Barbie movies! We actually do not watch a lot of TV around here overall but on days like today it was just one of those movie marathon kind of days. So while she totally ignored me, I decided to take the opportunity and snap some photos of her just off in her own little world.

I love this photo below of her just chilling on the arm of the sofa and then of course how she has her foot kicked up. She was laying like this for quite some time. :)

In this photo I love how she has her lips. She was so unaware of me taking any pictures of her.

There is just something about this photo that I love. She just looks so content. And like the title of this blog she doesn't have a care in the world right now.

She is holding one of her baby dolls she has had since she was a newborn. And again here she look very content as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment