Monday, May 18, 2009

Stampin' Out Alzheimer's

Below is a video from Susanna Boyd owner of Papercraft Planet. She has teamed up with Jen Tapler, along with several other sponsors to do a 7 day stamping event for a minimum donation of only $5. You are welcome to donate more, but with this $5.00 donation you will not only be giving towards an important cause that affects millions, but you will be rewarded with free products as well.



I hope you will join in this cause that changes the lives of not only the person who is diagnosed with the Alzheimer's disease, but the families who are dealing with the devastating effects of this disease. This cause is extremely close to my heart because my Mom was diagnosed at the age of 52 with Early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. I have shared a part of my Mom's story below. I hope that you will take 5 minutes to read about her battle with Alzheimer's Disease. This disease no longer just effects the elderly generation. All funds donated during this event will be given to the Alzheimer's Association. There is a donation link on my right-hand sidebar. Please help us in this fight to preserve the memories of our loved ones. It is a fight we cannot afford to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment