Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Love of A Daughter...

Today I got little done on my list of things to do because I found myself unable to walk about from watching the tribute/memorial to Michael Jackson. Below is the short clip of his daughter Paris sharing just a piece of the great love she has for her father to the entire world.



Michael Jackson has blessed this world with three beautiful and remarkable children. May he rest in peace and may we all remember the great things he has done in his life and for this world. This world is truly a better place because of him. Rest in peace Michael Jackson. And my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends as they try to put together the pieces of their lives and may they be able to find more and more reason to smile in the days, weeks, and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment