Monday, August 10, 2009

The Greatest Love Of My Life...

How could she not be? Even on her most "spirited" day, she brings incredible joy and meaning to my life. I have never felt a love as intense and amazing as being a Mom to this amazing gift from God.

She brings a sense of purpose to my life I never had until she came into my life. Don't get me wrong, I of course had goals and ambition and dreams before she came along. But once she came into my life, my life's work has been to be the best Mom that I can be for her. I still have my dreams, my goals, and ambition, but my priorities have changed in ways I never expected. My heart beats for her. She is my first thought in the morning when I wake and she is my last thought in the evening before I close my eyes. I live and breathe for this little girl.

Yes it's true, I am very blessed indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I get to follow you on blogger... I am starting my blog back up. We will see if I can keep it up. LOL! Your little princess is adorable and I feel the same way about my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete