Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Little Painted Warriors...

My little painted warriors! Ava and Alyssa had so much fun today painting themselves and each other with washable finger paint. This little adventure started out with us simply painting on some rocks! Then in turned into this!

And this....

Alyssa's warrior face! These girls had so much fun doing this today...and I had just as much fun watching them giggle and laugh over how creative and utterly messing they were being. By the time it was over and we were pretty much out of paint, I had paint smears on my dishwasher, kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, and floor...thankfully it was washable and easy to clean up. And as for the girls they had to have a shower first to rinse off all this paint before they could actually have a bath. And they got lots of giggles in watching the water go from clear to murky, very murky as the paint was washed from their bodies and swooshed down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment