Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Trip To Allerton Park...Part I

We decided to take a short drive to Allerton Park and enjoy this nice Fall day. These days are going to be few and far between more than likely with winter being right around the corner. So a picnic and a day outdoors was in order. It has been quite a long time since I've been to Allerton Park. Definitely long before I had Ava that's for sure. Ava had a lot of fun running around outside and kicking up the colorful fall leaves blanketing the ground.

This zip up hoodie of Ava's reminds me of the character Uniqua from "The Backyardigan's".



There were thousands of those tiny ladybugs that fly (whatever they are called) everywhere today. It was kind of creepy how many there were.




So carefree!

Ava was very fascinated with this door. She wanted to go in, but of course it was locked. She even knocked on the door and was like "is anybody there, it's me Ava".

I have many more pictures to edit from our excursion to Allerton Park and will hopefully get to it in the next couple of days and get them posted on here. We've been so sick lately that I have several projects and photos I need to edit and get caught up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment