Monday, July 26, 2010

Status Shuffle Updates...

Oh yeah if you are a facebook user and you have more than 2 friends you probably know exactly what I am talking about. Those often times annoying status shuffle updates. Now don't get me wrong some of them are quite humorous and can even be laugh out loud funny, but then there are the annoyingly pathetic lost loved, he doesn't deserve me, why do I date total losers, but still wish he loved me status shuffle updates. One of the annoying, if not THE most annoying one in the entire universe is, "if he doesn't love you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best"! Wow Status Shuffle you know how to speak the words of a woman's thoughts and heart! And women really post this! That is what really gets me more than anything! Then in the facebook world countless friends and acquaintances "like" the post, which in the real world is equivalent to a hi-five! And 99.999999% of the likers of said update are female! Though I am that .000000000001 percent of the female population that is sitting at her laptop and thinking wtf and rolling my eyes at yet again this update.

Getting back to the most annoying status shuffle comment above let's just say ladies, ladies, ladies...Get Over It! Who cares really? I mean OK so he's a loser and he doesn't want you, why oh why must we air to the world of facebook how pathetic we are feeling. When you hit send to post that comment do you feel like you are accomplishing some great feat in this world? Do you feel vindicated. Is that like equivalent to flipping him off the facebook way??? Do you think that by posting that he is going to be sitting at home secretly hoping you post about how he screwed up and he should love you at your best and your worst? Will his friends give him hell because he doesn't want you anymore? No! He won't be! He is out looking for someone else. He has moved on! As should you! And if by some chance his friends to see this, they are probably laughing at how pathetic it is. He isn't thinking wow she must really be hurt since she posted that update...wow I am such an ass! I should text or call her or whatever other means of communication is available. I am pretty sure pathetic doesn't top the list of desirable character traits/qualities that he is looking for. And if it is...well then that might be a good indicator for you to start running in the opposite direction!
The Status Shuffle on facebook should be used for funny...not pathetic and whiney! Your sarcastic a-hole friends like me will love you for it! And for any friends of mine who have ever used this update I still love you and I will be more than happy to talk crap about your loser of an ex any day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment