Friday, August 27, 2010

Peace Out...

It is a rare opportunity my nephew Kylar lets me take his photo anymore. Olivia on the other hand, is almost always full of smiles for me to photograph. I watched my sisters two kids last night and was able to get the above photo. I couldn't have been more pleased that Kylar was so willing to let me take this picture and he even smiled in it. Granted he always has to throw up a peace sign or something but I will take what I can get. Olivia wants to be like her brother so she was trying to figure out how to make the peace sign with her fingers. It was so funny watching her look at Kylar's fingers and then back at her fingers trying to make the peace sign. With a little help from her big brother she was able to "make" a peace sign too. She was so excited as you can tell from her smile in the photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment