Saturday, January 29, 2011

100 Days of School

100 days of school.
100 days of school.
Hi Ho the dairy-o.
100 days of school.

Ava's school celebrated 100 days of school this week. In Ava's class the kids had to bring in something that represented the 100 days of school. So Ava and her Dad put together this Lego house. I am not creative enough to have built something like this. She would have been greatly disappointed in my Lego house if I would have had helped her with this! The backside of the lego house is pretty awesome too. I did take a picture of it, but have yet to edit and upload it to my blog. Maybe by her 200th day of school I will get to that! ;) Happy 100 Day of School Gracie!

I hope you don't have the Farmer in the Dell stuck in your head now! If you do, my sincerest apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment