Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monkey Hat

This is quite the snow hat! Every time Ava puts it on it makes me smile.

Ava has an obsession with monkeys. Not a freakish obsession, but this girl loves her some monkeys. My sister bought Ava this hat at Kroger and Ava loves it. The hat is massive really. When she bends her head down a bit the monkey stares right at you. It would be insanely creepy if it wasn't smiling. So thank goodness the monkey is smiling, but not overly smiling in a freaky I am watching you while you sleep kind of way! This hat also reminds me of the buffalo hat that Fred Flintstone would wear in the Flintstones cartoons when he went to those Buffalo/Elk Lodge meetings with Barney. Maybe it was a water buffalo. Clearly I do not know my buffalo. lol Anyway, I don't know why it reminds me of that exactly, but it does. Perhaps it is the massive size of the hat as it stands tall on her little head! Clearly I have issues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment