Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Face Painting...

Ava went to her friends birthday party at a nearby Pumpkin Patch and it happened to fall on a day when a lady was there doing face painting. Ava had never been interested in having her face painted before, but this year she was all for it.

She chose a rainbow colored butterfly to be painted on her face.

I, of course took a dozen or more photos of the entire process. Why? Because I am kind of obsessive like that and I don't want to miss a thing. lol Oh great now I have an Aerosmith song in my head. Thankfully, it's a good one!

Ava sat so still during the whole process, which really didn't take all that long. This lady had the whole painting process down.

The lady even spritzed some glitter on her face, which Ava was super excited about. And I don't know many little girls that don't like glitter. :)

And there you have it. The end results and one very happy little butterfly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment