Friday, September 30, 2011

Monkey Diorama Project

Ava has a slight obsession with Monkeys and for one of her first grade projects she had to make a diorama. Her Dad created the box out of some foam board and Ava and I spent time decorating the inside and outside.

Ava actually did most of the decorating. I used my Cricut to cut out the monkey shapes and then Ava colored them. I used a circle punch to cut out a bunch of green circles and I helped Ava glue them together and we used toilet paper rolls, Ava colored them brown and we attached the circles to a clothes pin and clipped them to the rolls. We shredded different shades of green paper to create the grass and of course Ava wanted to include one of her favorite stuffed monkeys in the project as well. Overall I think it turned out really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment