Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finally Some Snow...

for Ava to play in. I am not jumping for joy over the snow myself, but how can a Mom not want her little one to be over the moon with the idea of playing in snow, and not just a dusting of snow at that.

So Ava put on some clothes, and then some more clothes, and we headed outside for her to roll around in the snow until her little heart was content.

I, of course, was freezing my tush off, so I decided why not sit in my car and watch her play from the warmth of my car, all while taking pictures. Oh yes, it was such a grand idea. :) Seriously, I do not think I was mean to live where it snows! Ava continued to roll around and dive into piles of snow, happy as a lark. Whatever that means?!?!

She even threw snowballs at me. Thankfully, I was far enough away they didn't hit me, but she did get close. From time to time she would get in the car and warm her little hands up, I'd give her a new pair of gloves since each time her gloves were covered in snow and soaking wet. We ended up going through like 5 pairs of gloves. All in all, I'd say we had a great afternoon together. And yes, I did get out of the car and play with her from time to time. I wasn't that lame of a Mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment