Monday, February 13, 2012

My Funny Valentine...

So I was feeling a bit creative again. That doesn't seem to happen often in the last year or so, but thanks to Pinterest as well as,nights of insomnia, I sometimes browse the Pinterest site. So I found some post about making a Valentine's card holder/box out of a cereal box. So my brain started thinking...and thinking some more it did, oh yes it did. Wonder what I could do with a Cheez It's box. Ava did need a Valentine's Day box for her Valentine's at school after all. So here is the finished project. There is different patterned paper all around. The only thing I'd change on it, is I would have put some kind of decorative paper on the inside of the back "wall" just to give it some added pop. Not that anyone else would probably even notice, but eh, that's just me. Ava loves it and in the end that really is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment