Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear White Castle...

This was Ava's first experience at White Castle.  We stopped in at one in Indiana on the way to Pennsylvania, mostly because it was something I wanted.  Since we don't have any White Castle's near where we live or within like an hour even, this was a must stop for me.  White Castle recalls fond memories of my Grandpa, as well as, being a kid and when we would go to Six Flags as a family each summer, we always stopped at a White Castle in St. Louis to eat.  So I most definitely wanted Ava to experience this as well.


 She actually ordered the little chicken sandwiches and fries, but she was willing to give my cheeseburger a try as well.  :)


Taking her first bite of a White Castle Cheeseburger....


Not quite sure what to think of it just yet...


Thinking about it...and ummmm...yeah...


she most definitely was not a fan of the cheeseburger.  Mostly because of the onions.  lol  Well at least she tried it.  :)  The little chicken sandwiches though were a huge hit with her.  I thought they were ok, but I'll stick with the cheeseburgers next time we hit another White Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment