Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday....

to the first boy I ever really truly gave my entire heart too! My first born nephew. Happy Birthday Kylar. It is hard to believe you are turning 14 today. 14 years ago my life was forever changed and in ways at the age of 20 I could have never imagined. From the moment I knew your Mom was going to have a baby, I fell head over heels in love with the idea of being an Aunt. Of being YOUR aunt. I have learned so much from having you in my life and I know there is even more to learn. You have even helped shaped me into being the Mom I was meant to be with Ava. You also made me realize there is almost nothing I wouldn't do for you. I am so proud of who you are as a person and I look forward to watching you grow into the man God wants you to be. I see so many amazing things in you and I am blessed every day to have you in my life. Happy Birthday Ky!

No comments:

Post a Comment