Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

Finally home from vacation and I am exhausted. I think I could use another few days just to recover. Funny how that goes! We crammed a lot of stuff into just 5 days, not to mention driving to and from Pennsylvania. We did manage to spend some time in Gettysburg and also different state parks and seeing the Appalachian Trail. We even saw some sunbathers along the small strip of a beach in one of the State parks. I found this interesting simply for the fact that it is March and we are in the Northeast. :) Such crazy weather across the United States. I got some photos of the state capitol building at night as well. In 2008 when I was in Pennsylvania, I took photos of the Harrisburg skyline during the day and this trip, I was able to get photos at night and also up close of the capitol building. So cool. And being downtown Harrisburg, oh my a photographers dream for such cool buildings to use as backdrops when photographing people. I think I fell in love with that. I am pretty sure an east coast kind of girl lives inside of me. Hopefully over the next few days I will get some photos edited and put up from our trip. It was in interesting trip overall. It was definitely nice getting away, but so glad to be home, but not looking forward to getting everything unpacked and put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment