Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin

Wishing my nephew Austin a very happy 11th birthday today!  We celebrated his birthday at Texas Roadhouse!  Yum!  Hard to believe he is already 11 years old.  He is such a good kid and I am so proud of the person he is.  He truly is a great kid and my family is so blessed to have him in our lives.  I hope he knows how much he means to all of us.  


Austin got some clothes, but mostly money!  What kid doesn't like money!?!?!  :)  We gave money...not clothes! Figured he can make better use of the money than if I buy him clothes!


Olivia & Ava posing...always a competition between the two of them with everything...even when it comes to me and getting my attention.  lol  :)


Ava posing...she loves to pose.  I love to take pictures.  It's a win-win situation! :)


The whole bunch! Ava, Olivia, Alyssa, Austin, Kylar, & Jordan.  Yes, Jordan is pretending his french fry is a cigarette.  He wasn't doing this before the picture.  I used this as an opportunity to tell my brother he should quit smoking, as it is rubbing off on his son.  lol  In a loving and joking way I told him this of course.  


Austin even was a sport and got on the saddle at Roadhouse while everyone wished him a YEE HAW!!!!  He quickly got off the saddle too.  Not so fun to be embarrassed, but he took it quite well.  Happy Birthday Aus!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment