Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sleepover and Fashion Shows...

Ava had another friend sleep over this weekend.  We have had play dates with Natalie and Ava has slept over at her house twice, but this was Natalie's first time staying overnight with us.  I have to say this girl is a keeper when it comes to sleep overs.  She can sleep over any time.  I love when you find a kid that just fits right in with your family and is really well behaved.  That would definitely be Natalie.  :)  The girls started off playing outside for a little bit on scooters and bikes and then they came in and played Fashion Show.  With even a little bit of makeup!  Oh my how fun.  


Seriously I would like to be 6 and 7 again.  Really. I would. Promise!  I helped with the makeup since I didn't want them to end up looking like street walkers in fancy dresses.  They even made sure to accessorize with headbands, princess crowns, purses, feather boas, and shoes.  They went all out.  


Ava's cousin Olivia even joined in on the fun.  Olivia donned some Mardi Gras beads and cowgirl boots.  Adorable.  They of course were all about posing for the camera, and I was happy to oblige.


Ava & Natalie popping their poses for the camera.  I should live in England and be like stalkerazzi.  Ok not really.  But I love me some adorable kids who love to have their photos taken.


And Natalie was a girl after my own photo taking/loving heart.  This girl is a poser and loves to have her picture taken.  Be still my heart!  :)  And she is absolutely adorable too!  What a winning combination.


Olivia wanting to be in front of the camera too.  If these girls ever make it to the red carpet and Hollywood one day they are going to be well prepared in posing in front of the camera.  :)


Ava was cracking me up because she was giving me this intense look and posing.  I am like uh what are you doing?!?!  She must be watching America's Top Model or whatever that show is.  Not watching it here obviously since I don't know exactly what the show is called.  


Watch for her Tyra you might be seeing her on your show in the next 10 years or so.  


Two beautiful girls who had tons of fun playing Fashion Show, getting makeup, and pictures taken.  They melt my heart for sure!  They are such good friends and I hope they remain that way for a very long time to come.  They played well together and had a blast.  They even created bookmarks for each other, painted their nails, watched some TV, but very little, read books together, played barbies, and I am sure tons I am leaving out.  I know I enjoy a kid when I am not looking at the clock and am ready to send them home.  lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment