Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Live Your Life...


I've been doing a little bit of digital scrapbooking lately.  Which for me anymore might work out a lot better.  Ava might actually get some books with layouts of her done.  And I love it because it isn't nearly as messy!  The template and the scrapbook kit I used came from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  I <3 that company and I've amassed quite a collection of kits that I am finally putting to use.  Hoping to get enough pages together that maybe by the end of the year, I will have a photo book made.  

The layout was pictures of Ava in her "rock star" clothes that she loves to wear.  I also included some photos of her rocking out on the Rock Band game with her cousins.  Love this little girl more than she will ever know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment