Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ava's Favorite Things...

A couple weeks ago I took this photo on my camera.  Finally getting around to editing it and uploading it to here.  If it's not on my iPhone it takes me awhile to get things uploaded it seems.  Anyway, I thought I would ask Ava some of her favorite things for the start of the school year.  It will be fun to see what her answers are at the end of the school year.  Not that I am rushing 2nd grade along or anything because I'm not, but watching her grow up is a lot of fun, even if it is bittersweet. 


Favorite TV Show: My Baby-Sitters a Vampire
Favorite Song: Til The World Ends by Britney Spears
Favorite Musician: One Direction
Favorite Food: Corn dogs, Apples, & Green Beans
Favorite Candy: Gum because you can eat it forever (lol)
Favorite Toy: Lego Friends - all of them
Favorite Activity: Play outside with friends.
Favorite Sport: Play - Softball    Watch: Football
Favorite Team: Chicago Bears - #54 Brian Urlacher!
Best Friends: Natalie P., Mekayla G., Addyson T., MaKayla and Madison H.
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: A Doctor!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment