Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 Questions With Ava...

Me: If you could go on vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Ava: Hawaii because it is relaxing and I love to relax.

Me: If you could visit any planet, which planet would you want to visit? 
Ava: Pluto because there is a dog named that. 

Me: If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would you want to spend that day with?
Ava: Poppy

Me: How would you spend your day with Poppy?
Ava: Going to the pool to swim, eating hot fudge sundaes, and giving him lots of hugs and kisses.

Me: What is your favorite memory about Nonny?
Ava: Her loving on me with hugs and kisses.

Me: What is your favorite memory of Poppy?
Ava: Going to get hot fudge sundaes.

Me: If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
Ava: About a princess who lives in a castle and I would be the princess.

Me:Would you rather have all the money in the world and no friends or would you rather have the best friends in the world and not a whole lot of money?
Ava: Best friends in the world and not a lot of money. I don't care about money.

Me: If you had one super power like being invisible, flying, or reading minds, which would you choose and why?
Ava: Invisible so no boys can check me out.  I hate when boys do that.  (LOL)

Me: If you could ask God one question what would it be?
Ava: Can I have my Poppy back?

6 comments:

  1. Ah heck. That just made me tear right up. Sniff. What a precious child. Great questions!! We should all answer those now and then - keep us grounded, perhaps. Thanks for this wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. Her responses made me proud and tearful as well.

      Delete
  2. The honestly of children always amazes me, and then wish we adults could be the same. Sweet answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet answers! I love these kinds of posts! I can see how much she misses her Poppy:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kris. She definitely misses her Poppy so much. It breaks my heart, but I tell her she can talk about him any time she wants and I will always be here to listen. We have a huge emptiness in our lives and we are still trying to get use to this new "normal".

    ReplyDelete