Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

Crescent rolls, cinnamon, sugar, and butter...put it all together and it makes for a delicious quick breakfast or a sweet treat. Found this recipe on Pinterest, so I figured what could go wrong, it seems easy enough.  :)

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

Ingredients:
  • 1 can of crescent rolls
  • cinnamon and sugar mixed together (we like ours cinnamon-y so we used more cinnamon, mix it to whatever ratio makes you happy.  :)
  • butter (spray or in the container)

Roll out crescent rolls, spray or spread on butter to each triangle, sprinkle cinnamon & sugar mixture over crescent rolls.  Roll crescent rolls from bottom of the roll to the tip.  Bake according to package instructions on crescent rolls.  Serve warm.  Yum.

I didn't take a photo of mine because the crescent rolls I bought for some reason were cut all crazy and i had to "piece" them together.  So they looked incredible sad, but it definitely didn't diminish from the taste.  They were still delicious.  Ava gave them two thumbs up while eating them with a huge smile on her face.  I asked if I should ever make them again and she said definitely.  So it gets a 7 year old's nod of approval.   The next time I make them hopefully I won't have to piece together the rolls and I'll be able to get a picture of them. 

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Everyone in my house are huge cinnamon and sugar fans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so quick to make too. Just don't make them if no one else is there to eat them with you. lol I also just found a recipe on Pinterest that has a glaze you can drizzle over them. May have to try that one next time. :)

      Delete
  2. Cinnamon and sugar sits in a shaker next to our salt & pepper shakers. We use it on toast, or anything that would taste better with cinnamon and sugar. Yum. Your recipe sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made Ava and one of my nieces toast with cinnamon and sugar this summer. They were in heaven. :)

      Delete
  3. This recipe sounds like it should be at the top of my easy, good, yummy list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy- Check
      Good - Check (double check) lol
      Yummy - Check (triple check) :)

      Delete