Friday, September 7, 2012

Think Like A Man

It isn't often that I sit down and watch a movie but last night I was in a movie watching mood.  I rented the movie "Think Like A Man" from the Redbox and settled in to watch after Ava went to sleep. 


The trailer to the movie does not do it justice.  Seriously. I loved this movie. I'd even watch it again and then again.  For me to watch a movie more than twice (and it not be a Disney one Ava is watching for the 100th time) says a lot.  I laughed, I cried, I could relate to this movie at different times.  That to me, makes for a great movie.  Not to mention the delightful eye candy in the movie as well.  I definitely give it a thumbs up and the music in the movie...incredible.  I already had a few of the songs on my ipod before watching the movie.   Watch the trailer above. Rent the movie or better yet, buy it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! This looks good! Thanks for the review..I am going to rent it this weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. What woman doesn't like a romantic comedy?!?! lol Actually I am sure there are women who don't but I am a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete