Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We Are Never Getting Back Together...

I admit it, I actually like this song from Taylor Swift.  I don't know why, but I do.  So I decided to check the video out on Youtube and it is definitely not at all what I expected.  



Seriously?!?!  It was probably one of the top 10 dumbest videos I've ever watched.  Won't make the mistake of watching this one twice.  Could have been made much better.  I get that it was shot in one shot, so if someone messed up they had to start over, but come on the band members dressed up in animal like costumes.  Definite disappointment for a pretty good song that could have been a lot more had it produced a better video. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this song too and boy am I disappointed in the video! So silly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed to in the video. It was a complete let down. lol

      Delete