Sunday, September 9, 2012

What's On The Menu?

This week we have a pretty busy week, so I think my crockpot will get some use this week or something that can be thrown in the oven to cook.  Tuesday Ava has an art class after school. I have a family care meeting this week late in the afternoon for my Mom and that's an hour away.  Ava has Girl Scouts on Thursday and I have an eye doctor's appointment this week as well. Not to mention the regular every day stuff called life. So going to keep it pretty simple this week on the menu.

  • Monday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad (sauce will go in crockpot)
  • Tuesday - Cheeseburgers with blue cheese, baked french fries, and green beans
  • Wednesday -  Baked Pork chops, pasta, and corn on the cob
  • Thursday - Italian Chicken (crockpot), baked potatoes, and salad
  • Friday - Pizza bread and salad
  • Saturday - Tacos, salasa & chips
  • Sunday - Leftovers or as we like to call it "fend for yourself night"...which means Ava gets to choose something easy for me to make (goes in the microwave).

So what's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds really good! Sadly, I haven't thought about my menu yet..LOL. I should get working on that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris. I haven't been planning much for awhile when it comes to meals. Summer does that to me for some reason. lol but now that school is back in session and fall is quickly approaching I am getting back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete