This week we have a more normal week, which as of right now means not nearly as busy as this past week. Ava still has her art class this week, but no girl scouts, so that is nice. She does have two birthday parties though. One is a sleepover with one of her best friends on Friday and then Sunday she gets to go to another birthday party of one of her other best friends and that one is at the zoo. I have a photo session to do on Saturday and it will be pretty late in the evening when I am done, so we will probably just grab Subway. The weather is supposed to be a bit cooler this week so I think I'll make some chicken noodles in my crockpot. Ava loves taking them to school in her lunch too.
- Monday - Chicken Noodles, mashed potatoes, and corn
- Tuesday- Chipped Beef & Gravy, served over Texas Toast and vegetable
- Wednesday - Ham & Turkey Club Sandwiches, waffle fries, and salad
- Thursday - Mesquite Chicken, Parmesan noodles , and vegetable
- Friday - something easy or else opt for some leftovers
- Saturday - Subway since I have a photo session to do
- Sunday - Fend for yourself night. :)
I kind of like how my week looks for meal planning this week. lol I actually get a couple nights off. So what's on your menu this week?