This week we have yet again another busy week. I had a photo session on Sunday afternoon/evening so that means quite a few photos to edit this week. Possibly another photo shoot on Thursday if the rain holds off. Ava still has her art exhibit/open house on Tuesday night. So excited to see what she has been up to these last few weeks. Her yearly physical is on Wednesday after she gets out of school. She has girl scouts on Thursday evening. And Saturday is my Mom's 57th birthday, so we will be heading to the nursing home to visit her and to celebrate her day. I know she doesn't know that it is her birthday or most of the time even know who we are or that we are there, but I know and I cannot let her day go by unforgotten. So hopefully the crock pot will come in handy this week around here to make life a little easier for at least one day anyway.
- Monday - Lasagna and garlic bread
- Tuesday- Popcorn chicken, tater tots, and vegetable
- Wednesday -Chicken Quesadillas and spanish rice
- Thursday - Baked pork chops, pasta, and salad
- Friday - Italian chicken (crock pot), baked potatoes, and vegetable
- Saturday -Pizza and salad
- Sunday - Fend for yourself night. :)
I kind of like how my week looks for meal planning this week. lol I actually get a couple nights off. So what's on your menu this week?