Monday, September 24, 2012

What's On The Menu?

This week we have yet again another busy week.  I had a photo session on Sunday afternoon/evening so that means quite a few photos to edit this week.  Possibly another photo shoot on Thursday if the rain holds off.  Ava still has her art exhibit/open house on Tuesday night.  So excited to see what she has been up to these last few weeks.  Her yearly physical is on Wednesday after she gets out of school.  She has girl scouts on Thursday evening.  And Saturday is my Mom's 57th birthday, so we will be heading to the nursing home to visit her and to celebrate her day.  I know she doesn't know that it is her birthday or most of the time even know who we are or that we are there, but I know and I cannot let her day go by unforgotten.  So hopefully the crock pot will come in handy this week around here to make life a little easier for at least one day anyway.   

  • Monday - Lasagna and garlic bread
  • Tuesday- Popcorn chicken, tater tots, and vegetable
  • Wednesday -Chicken Quesadillas and spanish rice
  • Thursday - Baked pork chops, pasta, and salad
  • Friday - Italian chicken (crock pot), baked potatoes, and vegetable
  • Saturday -Pizza and salad
  • Sunday - Fend for yourself night.  :)

I kind of like how my week looks for meal planning this week. lol I actually get a couple nights off.  So what's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

  1. I really should start planning menus ahead, but never do. When I get home from work, usually the last thing I want to do is cook. Thank goodness the microwave has a defrost setting. Preparing for a crock pot meal ahead of time is usually not on my radar either. I leave before 7:00 a.m. and don't get home until 5:30ish. Too long for anything to cook in a crock. Joe could probably handle turning it on later, but I've never had to ask, because I don't plan ahead. Keep posting yours, and maybe I'll get a kick-start! LOL

    Have a good week! Let us know about the art exhibit, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds really good! I love baked pork chops. Do you bread them? I need to go grocery shopping. I can't stand grocery shopping and have been putting it off for days now..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late posting, which isnt like me usually. Hope the art exhibit went well. I wish I could make weekly menus, but it just wouldnt go over too well here. Jim would change his mind at the last minute...lol

    ReplyDelete