Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 Questions With Ava...

Me: Tell me the 5 best things about you?
Ava: I'm cute. I'm nice, I'm not mean. I'm smart. I'm pretty creative.  People love me.

Me: Why do kids put rings in their eyebrows and nose?
Ava: I don't know, maybe because like they're weird and maybe they are from a country called I like to be weird.

Me: Which of your friends do you think I like the most and why?
Ava: Natalie. Because she is nice and we play good together. And me and Natalie are not enemies.

Me: What kind of qualities make a good friend?
Ava: Being nice, helpful, kind, and kids that share with each other and are not rude or mean to other kids.

Me: Do you think it is ok to bully other kids?
Ava: No because it is mean and it makes them sad. And that is just what I think.

Me:  What makes a good Mom?
Ava: Showing she loves her kids, being nice, kissing her daughter, playing with her, and if she listens to her kids and don't yell at them all the time.

Me: What do you think is beyond the stars in the sky?
Ava: Poppy in heaven.

Me: Are you good at any sports? If so, which ones?
Ava: Yes softball and cheerleading.

Me: Are there any sports or activities you would like to try, which ones?
Ava: Soccer and gymnastics and hip hop dance classes.

Me: If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
Ava: Monkey because they eat bananas and I like them and because they are cute.

4 comments:

  1. You are raising a very wise and thoughtful young lady! Made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....love her answers. Children are so much more wise than we adults.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. We definitely could learn a lot from children. They are more wise than sometimes we adults would like to admit. :)

      Delete