Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photo Session Sneak Peek...

This week I am going to end up having 5 photos sessions if the weather co-operates. This is just a couple from the family I did on Monday. It was a Mom, Dad, their daughters, and their 3 grandchildren.  As soon as I saw the little girl, I knew I was instantly in love with this little girl.  
  
 Isn't she just too cute?!?!  How could anyone ever say no to this little face. 

And her smile in this one, had everyone laughing.  And her brother was quite the cutie too. 


Sisters. Mother's. Cousins. 

The family!

3 comments:

  1. Precious, precious! I especially Like the family group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute little girl and boy and looks like a good family to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious memories you captured for this beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete