Friday, October 5, 2012

That dreaded fall cold...

and not just the air that is cold.  The oh so sicky, cough a lung up, with that dang scratchy throat, kind of cold.  Oh boy have I been lazy all day long.  Sleeping a good portion of the day away.  I thought I lucked out when I didn't end up with Ava's cold she had a couple weeks ago, but no such luck.  So here is to stocking up on Vick's, Robitussin, cough drops, and Kleenex.  Oh and not to mention some hot tea to soothe my throat.  It is going to be chilly here this weekend, so it makes for the perfect weather to stay indoors and work on getting better.  

5 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! Uggg....cough, cough...(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you are dealing with this too Linda. I hope it passes for you soon. You are in my prayers.

      Delete
  2. I am sorry you are feeling so bad. You are right to stay in and get as much rest as you can. My "go-to" for a cold is ZiCam and Mucinex. If I start at the first hint of a scratchy throat, I can usually beat it down. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. I'll have to try Zicam next time I start to feel this way. My cousin told me that is what she uses too. Will have to keep that in mind. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete