Monday, October 1, 2012

What's On The Menu?

One of these days I am going to have a less busy week, but so far October is going to be busy for the next two weeks.  Going. Going. Going. So for most of the days I think I am just going to keep it simple and as easy as possible.  For tonight we do not have much going on. Tuesday is my Step-Dad's birthday and this will be his first birthday without him here with us.  He will be celebrating in heaven this year.  I know he is not suffering, but oh how our hearts are, even though we know he is in a much better place.  Ava has wanted to visit the cemetery and let go of balloons.  So that is just what we will be doing late Tuesday afternoon.  Wednesday I have a photo session to do (weather permitting.  Thursday is my niece's 8th birthday and my sister has a Scentsy party as well.  Thankfully though our Friday and Saturday are pretty low-key.  :)  So that means hopefully editing photos and watching football.  lol

  • Monday - Baked BBQ Chicken, French Fries, and salad
  • Tuesday - Nachos
  • Wednesday - Grilled Turkey & Cheese sandwich, soup and cucumbers with ranch dressing
  • Thursday - Chipped Beef Gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetable
  • Friday - Pizza and salad
  • Saturday - Cheeseburgers, Hash brown casserole, and vegetable
  • Sunday - Fend for yourself day

So what's on your menu this week?  Even if you don't plan a menu each week anything sound particularly good that you've been craving lately?  I am thinking steak needs to show up again on my menu soon and make a couple soups and stews.  By the end of the week we are supposed to be in the upper 50's during the day and the low's in the evening are supposed to be in the 30's.  Brrrrr.  Not ready for that low of temperatures yet.

2 comments:

  1. We grilled steak last night, and it was good! I am starting to want soup. It isn't cold, here in Florida, just yet, but soup is sounding good. Time to get the crock pot off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make weekly menus like you do, but that wont fly around here...:-) I have a super good soup recipe (all veggies) that we enjoy and it is a cold rainy day, so thinking that will be on the stove for tonight. Love crock pot "anything"!

    ReplyDelete