Monday, October 22, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Oh how the weekends pass by so quickly.  This weekend was a good one too.  We had a low key Saturday.  Filled with watching some football, playing Just Dance 4 on the Wii, watching Madagascar 3 like 5 times since Friday when we rented it, and enjoying our down time.  Sunday we played more Just Dance 4, watched some football, even had time for a quick 45 minute nap, I had a photo session to do in the late afternoon, then ended the day surrounded by family at my sisters where we had a bonfire (I'll post about that later).  Now today starts a new week off for us.  I have two photo sessions this afternoon/evening.  Hoping the rain holds off until after 6 p.m. Tuesday we are having dinner over at my aunts house.  I'll be editing quite a few photos on Wednesday.  Thursday Ava has Girl Scouts. Friday is my Dad's birthday and Saturday I have another photo session.  Rain is in the forecast for Saturday, but hopefully it clears out or else it stops for my session.  lol  Kind of a busy week, but not too overwhelming.  Oh I do have to plan out the games this week too for Ava's Halloween Party at school next Wednesday. So any suggestions for fun Halloween games or a craft for a bunch of 2nd graders would be wonderful.  :)  Now onto planning my meals for this week. 

  • Monday -  Taco Bell  
  • Tuesday - Dinner at my aunts...yeah no cooking again!  :)
  • Wednesday - Goulash, garlic bread, greek salad
  • Thursday - Chicken patty sandwiches, tater tots, and vegetable
  • Friday - Pizza and salad
  • Saturday - Italian Beef, hash brown casserole, and vegetable
  • Sunday - Fend for yourself day

Oh and there is a reason why on Friday we almost always have pizza or pizza bread.  When my Step-Dad was alive we had pizza every Friday with him.  We either had those big pizza's from Wal-Mart in the Deli section or else we ordered out for pizza.  So we carry on that "tradition".  So what's on your menu this week?  Any plans for eating out or having someone else cook for you?  Have a great week.  :)

3 comments:

  1. ...and you think you aren't too busy this coming week? lol I would faint after the first event...especially the Dance 4! I love goulash - we had it one day last week. Pizza is always on our weekly menu and chinese, but I dont make...we go out for that one. My birthday is this Friday and my kids all come here, cook the meal and we spend time together....when everyone is here, we have 14 people...I am so blessed. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tater tots, but Joe doesn't care for them. I could eat them every day, I think! We also love pizza, and have a once-a-week tradition. You have a busy week ahead! I hope the weather behaves for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually have pizza once a week too. I love that you have kept that tradition going after your step dad passed away. I would imagine that keeps him close to you and Ava. Your week does sound busy but it's filled with fun stuff:-)

    ReplyDelete