Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Oh what a week last week was.  The start of this week is quite busy, as well.  Which explains why this post is showing up on a Tuesday instead of Monday.  lol  Yesterday, I had my niece until she had school in the afternoon. Then, a photo shoot in the late afternoon. Today, I have to work on editing some of these photo sessions and figuring out what games to play for Ava's class Halloween party on Wednesday.  We may even go trick or treating tonight as well.  Wednesday is Ava's class party and school Halloween parade.  Another night of going trick or treating but doing a trunk or treat event and going to my sisters to pass out some candy.  Oh how I look forward to Thursday and Friday (right now anyway) no Halloween parties, parades or trick or treating.  Two days to work on editing photos and making a huge dent in that and finishing up some if not most of my sessions from this past week.  Friday evening Ava will be going with her Girl Scout troop to the U of I and sleeping over and then going to a volleyball game.  She is super excited about that.  Saturday we don't have anything planned as of right now.  I have some tea party invitations I have to make for my sister's friends daughter and will finish up editing any of the photos from the sessions I've done.  Things of course could change, but that is how our week is looking for now.  So, that brings me to my weekly menu.  :)

Monday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, & salad
Tuesday - Marinated chicken (crock pot), baked potatoes, and vegetable
Wednesday - Cheeseburgers, tater tots, and vegetable or grab something to eat out
Thursday - Pork chops, mac & cheese, and vegetable
Friday - Pizza & salad
Saturday - Chicken noodles, mashed potatoes, and vegetable
Sunday - Fend for yourself day! :)

So what's on your menu this week?   Have a wonderful and blessed week.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Pork chops last night; out to eat tonight - and I have no idea about tomorrow or the rest of the week. You are so good about making a menu for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your menu sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete