Monday, October 8, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Another somewhat busy week around here. Thankfully, Ava is out of school today because of Columbus Day.  This isn't usually a day she gets off.  This is the first time in the last 3 years.  So, I enjoy having that extra day with her.  Tuesday, I go to court for my Mom with my sister so she is appointed guardian, over my Mom's estate.  Wednesday, is a day full of running errands and also tying up any loose ends with my sister in regards to things with my Mom.  Thursday, Ava has a dentist appointment after school and then girl scouts.  I have a photo session to do on Thursday as well.  Friday, nothing special going on as of now...hopefully, I can edit photos and scrapbook or do some card making.  I'd love a laid back kind of day like that.  :)  Saturday, the game I wait for all year long...Michigan vs. Illinois.  We will probably lose, but it is the one time I do cheer against Michigan.  :)  Sunday, I have a photo session in the afternoon and then another one on Monday.  I kept my schedule pretty clear this week for photo sessions just because of all I had going on with my Mom this week and wasn't sure how emotional I will be with handling all this stuff. Here is my menu below.

  • Polish sausage, pasta, and vegetable
  • Chicken Quesadillas and salad
  • Pork chops, mashed potatoes with white gravy, and vegetable
  • Steak, baked sweet potatoes, and salad
  • Spaghetti and garlic bread
  • Pizza bread and salad
  • Fend for yourself Sunday!  :)
So what's on your menu this week?  Or are you craving something super yummy this week that you are hoping to have for dinner one night?  

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could be disciplined enough to make a weekly menu! Maybe I'll just start copying yours!! It always sounds so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what it means to deal with becoming the guardianship of another person. I went through it with my aunt about 4 years ago, and I still remember all the little things that have to be done. Hope it goes smoothly. Love reading your weekly menus....It sometimes gives me an idea for the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! :) The guardianship went smoothly...now it's just dealing with the rest of it that comes after having it.

      Delete
  3. Mandi, did I miss something? I didn't know that your sister was becoming your mom's guardian. How did that go yesterday?

    I love your menu! It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete