Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Day of Thanks - Day 11


I am thankful for photographs. My camera allows me to capture the big things and little things in life.  The photographs give me something to look back on with fond memories that evoke all kinds of emotions.  My daughter, nieces, and nephews, definitely have a well documented life.  I love looking at photographs of my childhood, my Mom's childhood, and family I've never even met.  Photographs are visual proof that we were here, we lived, we loved, we made memories to pass onto our future generations.  They help make up the story of who we are. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a camera bug too, so totally understand what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos can take you right back to a time that you thought was forever gone or they can take you back to a time that you never were a part of..how awesome is that!!

    ReplyDelete