Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 13


I am thankful for books and the ability to be able to read.  I love being able to get completely caught up in a book.  I love finding a book or an author that I just cannot put down.  To me, the measure of a truly great book, is one that you are sad to see end.  I love a book that can make me laugh or cry or makes me excited to turn the page to see what else is coming.  I have yet to upgrade to a Kindle or something like that.  I do read from my phone, but I just love the feel of turning pages and holding a book in my hand.  I love seeing my bookshelf overflowing with books that I've read, some many times over, and some waiting to be read for the very first time.  I am also blessed because I see Ava is becoming quite the avid reader herself.  She loves to read and for that I am also grateful.  :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is the best! I love getting lost in a good book! What is your all time favorite book? Mine is Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete