Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 27

I am thankful for being given the gift of creativity.  I am no artist by any means, but I truly enjoy being able to scrapbook, make cards, do photography, make things with my daughter, nieces, and nephews.  It is fun.  It is something that brings me peace of mind.  Well you know, when everything comes to better like I envision.  Though sometimes I think really I just like to color more than anything...so maybe that isn't being super creative.  lol

See I told you, I just like to color.  lol   Below are some of my favorite projects/creations. 
What?!?! I Cheez-It box.  No I didn't design this box, but I did use this box for one of my projects.  Ava needed a box for her Valentine's at school so I thought I'd try to be a bit creative.

 And I came up with this to hold her valentines.  Who would have thought a Cheez-It box would come in handy for this.  :)

This was a topper for a package put together for Ava's teacher during "Teacher Appreciation" week at her school.

And the card for Ava's fabulous teacher.  The colors used in the card, match the school colors. 


This is one of Ava's journals.  It was one of those ugly composition notebooks and I just didn't like that, so I thought I'd see what I could come up with.  This was done like 3 years ago. 

A paper-pieced card.  I use a lot of flowers and ribbon.  Most of my cards are pretty girly! lol

One of my favorite digital stamps to use.  I just love this one.  

Another favorite stamp of mine.  

And another favorite.  This is one of Ava's favorite digital stamps I have.  I have made this in purple as well.  Girls seem to love this one.  

 The colored image before I made it into a card

With Christmas right around the corner, it seems fitting to end with this one.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment