Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 29

I am thankful for my daughter Ava.  I seriously have no idea why God chose me to be the Mom to the most incredible little girl.  I do know that because God chose me as her Mom, I am so very blessed.  She fills my heart with more joy and love than I ever thought possible.  Just when I think there is no way I could love her anymore than I already do, my heart fills with even more love and joy.  She filled a void in my life I never even knew was there.  She is truly a gift from God and I am so very lucky I am the one she calls Mom. 

Thank you for all the laughter.  I look forward to many more memories filled with smiles and laughs.

Thank you for giving me the ability to look at life from another point of view.

Thank you for reminding me that it's ok to cry.  And sometimes we have to face things that aren't always easy or fun in life.

Thank you for taking me on one of the most rewarding and at times the most stressful and scary rides of my life called motherhood. 

Thank you for reminding me that it's okay to throw your hands in the air and wave them around like ya just don't care!  ;)   

Thank you for opening my eyes to all that is beautiful and precious.  Only God could give me a gift this perfect.

Thank you for being so cool you gotta wear shades! ;)

 Thank you for allowing me to be a kid all over again by dying easter eggs even if it turns our hands green and the color won't wash completely off for several days.  lol

Thank you for always being my little sidekick and making me feel like I truly am a Super Hero Mom. 

Thank you for making my life feel like a fairy tale and for being my little princess.

And most of all thank you for opening my heart to a kind of love I never imagined possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment