Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 30

So, the month is coming to an end already.  At the beginning of this 30 days of thanks, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to come up with 30 things I am grateful for without having to be grateful for things like hand sanitizer, or fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, or my toothbrush.  Some of the things on my list of things I am grateful for are silly or materialistic, but they are things I enjoy or things that make my life just a bit easier and more organized and those are things to be grateful for too.  So, for my last day of the 30 days of thanks, I am simply grateful for my life.  Everything that makes my life mine, yes I am grateful.  For all the choices I've made in my life, it has lead me to this point.  Both good and bad.  The perfect moments in my life and the not so perfect moments in my life.  The struggles I've faced.  The joys I've been blessed with.  It all makes my life exactly what it is supposed to be and has me exactly where I am supposed to be at this very moment.  I wouldn't give up any of the bad, because I might never have received the good things in my life if I did.  My life is full of the really important things in life.  God. My Family. My Friends. Love. Faith. Hope. Happiness. Forgiveness. Second Chances.

1 comment: