Monday, November 5, 2012

What's On The Menu?

So this week is going to be a little busy.  Not too overwhelming though.  Lots of time sitting at my laptop editing photos.  Today, I have two sessions I am finishing up editing and creating the covers for the case.  I also am working on handcrafted birthday invitations I am finishing up for a little girls 5th birthday party this month.  It is a tea party theme so I created an invitation for her party.  Mom ok'd the sample this morning, now I just have to assemble them this afternoon.  Will hopefully get a photo posted later today or tomorrow. As for tomorrow, I will still be sitting in front of my computer editing photos from another session.  Ava gets out of school early tomorrow and Wednesday due to parent teacher conferences.  Yeah!!!  :)  So before Ava gets out of school tomorrow I need to make sure I go and Rock The Vote!  I am sure I will be tuning into the election results tomorrow night as well.  Keeping my fingers crossed and the faith that my chosen candidate wins.  :)  I hope you get out and let your voices be heard as well by using the freedom we have to cast our vote.  A privilege so many fight for or are denied and one we take for granted.  Wednesday, more photo editing in the morning and finishing up another session.  Then I have Ava's parent teacher conference in the afternoon.  Thursday I will be finishing up my last photo session and will be all caught up!  Or so that is my plan.  :)  Ava has Girl Scouts in the evening and I will probably go do the grocery store while she is at Girl Scouts.  Fun times being a Mom.  lol Friday nothing pressing on my calendar and Saturday looks to be the same.  May sneak in a photo shoot on Saturday and Sunday.  Other than that, I'll find myself enjoying the 60 degree days we are supposed to have this weekend barring any rain.  I know these days are going to be few and far between here really soon.  Ok so for my meals this week, this is what is planned anyway.  If you've paid attention to my meal planning you'll notice I never list fish or seafood. So not a fan of seafood.  I wish I was.  It would open up so many more possibilities.  Oh well.  We do love chicken and turkey though.  :)
  • Steak Sandwiches, Hash brown casserole, and vegetable
  • Chicken Noodles, mashed potatoes, and vegetable (didn't make this last week) 
  • Roast, carrots, and potatoes and salad
  • Chicken sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, vegetable
  • Pizza and salad
  • Chicken Quesadillas (cheese quesadillas for Ava)
  • Fend for yourself day! 
So what's on your menu for the week? Any dinner plans out to eat?   Have a blessed week ahead!  :)

2 comments:

  1. You do have a busy week scheduled (as usual!). The menu sounds good! My plans are to always eat out (wink) but tonight we will have left overs from our dinner party of Saturday...BBQ. Always good the second time around. Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get your recipe for the hash brown casserole!

    ReplyDelete