Monday, November 12, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Monday already?!?!?  Wow the weeks are just flying by and the weekends seem to pass in a blink of an eye.  I am kind of excited for this week, because I don't have a ton of things on my schedule so far.  I had a photo session on Saturday, so I have that to edit this week and I have to get started on my Christmas cards, but overall it is a very relaxed kind of week.  I am doing a major cleaning of Ava's bedroom this week.  Which means sorting through clothes she has outgrown, tossing, sorting, and donating toys and books she has either outgrown or throwing away the broken toys or toys that pieces have been lost too.  I need to plan my menu for Thanksgiving as well.  Can you believe Thanksgiving is just a week and a half away!  Craziness.  So here is what is on this weeks menu.

  • Meatloaf, cheddar and chives mashed potatoes, and vegetable
  • Orange chicken served over white rice, and fresh veggies
  • Chili topped with sour cream and shredded cheese
  • Chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, and vegetable
  • Pizza bread and salad
  • Bacon and Blue cheeseburgers, tater tots, and vegetable
  • Fend for yourself day or dinner out to eat!
and that's the menu for this week.  The weather went from low 70's this weekend all the way down into the 30's this week.  With lows in the 20's at night.  Brrrrr...too cold for my liking!  lol So if the weather stays like this, there will be more soups and stews on the menu in the coming weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. Your menu sure sounds good! Too cold there for me! Stay warm, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love soups and stews in winter and have found some new interesting ones on Pinterest. You menu for the week sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we are having the same type of weather! Bundle up! Your menu looks yummy! I have been craving orange chicken:-)

    ReplyDelete