Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Last week I didn't post a weekly menu because of the holiday and it would be a short week of cooking and pretty much leftovers for several days after the holiday.  This week I am a little late getting my menu posted, but I do have one this week.  The last couple weeks have been super busy.  This week is looking to be the same.  I had a photo session this past Saturday so this week I will be editing photos from that.  Then, I have another photo session on Wednesday evening.  And perhaps even one over the weekend if all works out with that.  Ava has Girl Scouts on Thursday and we are also back into the full swing of a busy school week with Ava.  I have to get busy getting Ava's Christmas photos so I can put together our Christmas card and get on the ball with getting those out in the mail in the next week or two at the latest.  This week it is going to be some pretty easy meals overall.  :)

  • Monday - Dinner out with my sister.
  • Tuesday - Loaded Cheesy Fries
  • Wednesday - Chicken Quesadillas
  • Thursday - Mesquite Pork Chops, Oven Roasted Potatoes, & Corn on the Cob
  • Friday - Pizza & Salad
  • Saturday - Chicken Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, & Vegetable (Per Ava's request)
  • Sunday - Fend for yourself day or else dinner out somewhere.  

And that is what our menu is looking like this week.  We have a warmer weekend in the forecast, so I am hoping to get the car cleaned and vacuumed out and maybe even washed.  Then hopefully a trip to the park with a picnic lunch for Ava.  Need to take advantage of this slight warm up because those are often rare in the winter around here.  :)  I hope you enjoy your week. 

1 comment: