Not too busy of a week around here. Though I still haven't gotten our Christmas tree up and it is already December 4th. I am having a hard time getting into the Christmas "Spirit" this year. I am sure it is a combination of things and with the weather being pretty nice the last several days, it definitely doesn't feel like December. Hopefully, I can get our tree up this week and the house decorated for the holidays. Keeping the menu pretty simple this week.
- Chicken sandwich, fries, and salad
- Turkey Club sandwich and soup
- Steak Kabobs, baked sweet potatoes, and salad
- Chicken enchiladas and spanish rice
- Pizza Bread and salad
- Italian Chicken, pasta, and vegetable
Have a great week ahead! :)