Monday, December 10, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Well this week is kind of up in the air.  I was summoned for jury duty starting today, so we will see what happens.  This is the first time I've been summoned for jury duty.  I have heard from various people that there are some pretty big cases coming up for trial around here, so should be interesting to see if I get selected or not.  The timing for me serving isn't all that great considering things with my Mom and her health, but who knows what will happen.  The only thing besides jury duty on my calendar this week is Ava's Girl Scouts on Thursday and hopefully to get my Christmas cards out in the mail.  I think I need to get bitten by the Christmas Spirit bug or something.  Anyway, I do think I'll plan for some crockpot meals this week in case I do get selected to be a juror.  Plus, the weather is turning a bit colder yet again here in the Midwest.  
  • Crockpot Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, and corn.
  • Bacon Cheeseburgers, tater tots, and vegetable
  • Baked Mesquite Pork Chops, pasta, and salad
  • Italian Beef Sandwiches, Hashbrown Casserole, and vegetable
  • Pizza and salad
  • Lemon Pepper Chicken, pasta, and vegetable
And that is what I think my menu will look like this week.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Your weekly menu always looks so yummy! I have been so scattered brain lately and I feel like I am always just throwing something together every night. I wish I would get in the habit of making out a menu. Let us know if you end up having to do jury duty and prayers continue for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subway subs tonight, and my birthday dinner out tomorrow night! I haven't thought past Tuesday! LOL You are so good at planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete